Recharge your TotalEnergies card
Recharge your Total card
How to recharge my Total card.
- Cash deposits into Total Zimbabwe bank account. The deposit slips must be scanned to Total card email for receipting and the card will be loaded.
- Transfer (RTGS) to Total Zimbabwe bank account. The proof of payment should be scanned to Total card email as well,and will be receipted as soon as it reflect in our bank account and the card will be loaded afterward. This normally takes a day to be actioned. Inter- bank transfers are more encouraged to expedite the process.
- Ecocash into Total Zimbabwe Merchant code and send the approval code to Total card email, the card will be loaded as soon as the Approval Code is received after the funds are receipted into your account.
- Swipe at Total Zimbabwe head office, your funds are receipted into your account and your cards are loaded thereafter.
- Paynow (online payment which load your card instantly) www.paynow.co.zw
NB: if it is B2B Total cards, you need to email your proof of payment together with the allocation schedule for that specific payment.